If you’re a web site designer or advertising agency executive wanting to offer search engine marketing services to your clients, you should:
- Learn the 10 key steps to a search engine friendly web site.
- Learn how to make design changes to existing web sites to make them more compatible with search engines.
- Learn how to design a visually striking web site without compromising its search engine compatibility.
- Use industry best practices when optimizing the web site to ensure it is not penalized for spamming the search engines.
Offer an Exciting New Product to Your Customers
By taking any of our search engine marketing courses and becoming certified, you will also be able to:
- Impress your existing customers by up-selling search engine marketing as a new and exciting product within your existing service offering (would you like fries with that?).
- Educate your staff and colleagues about the importance of search engine compatibility beyond visual appeal.
- Attract larger customers by offering a wider range of services and a full service online marketing solution.
- Help your customers to receive more traffic and sales and a higher Return on Investment from their own sites.
- Attract more web design customers by cross-selling your design services while optimizing client web sites.
- Educate your customers about the key metrics to analyze in their web site statistics.
- Take multiple clients from your competitors, who are still building outdated, search engine-unfriendly web sites that attract no traffic*.
* Evil laugh optional 🙂
Why Study With Us?
Our course material consists of the most current optimization methodologies based on the very latest industry data and algorithmic changes by the search engines.
Our online college courses take a holistic approach to web site promotion, focusing on the importance of web site design, functionality and usability as well as search engine compatibility.
Our tutors are fun people to be around and learn from. We don’t blind you with science or bore you with jargon (at least, not intentionally).
We know how fickle web site designers and creative types can be (-; so we have made available both tutor supervised and self-study courses for you to take at your own pace. Simply take your pick.
Ready to become a certified search marketing genius?
Want to try before you buy? Access free sample SEO lessons.