If you’re a search engine optimizer (SEO) or search engine marketer (SEM) wanting to improve your industry skills, you should:
- Learn how to more quickly detect aspects of a web site that are incompatible with search engines.
- Learn how to research and select the most suitable search terms to target on a web page.
- Sharpen your existing knowledge of effective search engine optimization and search engine marketing techniques.
- Keep abreast of the latest changes to search engine algorithms and spam filters.
- Use industry best practices when optimizing web sites to ensure they are not penalized for spamming the search engines.
Impress Your Clients and Superiors
By taking our search engine marketing courses and becoming certified, you will also learn how to:
- Easily measure and increase the Return on Investment (ROI) of your clients’ web sites and their online marketing campaigns.
- Learn what key metrics in your clients’ web site statistics provide the most important information about their visitors and customers.
- Easily create and present web site performance reports to your superiors and clients that make you look like the marketing genius that you are.
- Obtain an edge over other applicants when applying for lucrative promotions and SEM positions.
- Grow your existing SEO/SEM business so much as a result of your increased skills that both Microsoft and Google compete to buy your company*.
* Individual results may vary
Why Study With Us?
Our online courses take a holistic approach to web site promotion, focusing on the importance of web site design, functionality and usability as well as search engine compatibility.
Our course material consists of the most current optimization methodologies based on the very latest industry data and algorithmic changes by the search engines.
Our tutors are highly experienced but also fun people to be around and learn from. We don’t bore you with jargon or blind you with science (at least, not intentionally).
We know what night-owls search engine optimizers can be, so we have made available both tutor supervised courses and self-study courses for you to take at your own pace. Just choose your preference.
Ready to flex your SEO muscle?
Want to try before you buy? Access free sample SEO lessons.